We all deserve a big treat. And for 2021 we’re looking east, the Far East, and Japan, with our old friends Wendy Wu.
Which is as it should be as it was at the Chinese New Year lunch in Dublin in January that we travel writers first spoke about COVID-19.
There are many reasons to tour Japan at any time but the world’s focus will especially be on The Land of the Rising Sun in 2021.
When the delayed Olympics will take place.
A big cuddly bear… and a panda
Now as often happens with these things Japan’s charms are currently being flagged up on TV by one of our favourite Travel writers… in this case Joanna Lumley.
Who waxes lyrical about Japan’s stunning rail network and routes.
As usual Wendy was there first and she has two new tours including the UK’s first three-week fully inclusive rail tour.
Of islands covering the islands of Kyushu, Honshu and Hokkaido.
And from now until the end of August there are a range of special offers.
- Free single supplements for solo travellers (worth up to £1790pp) plus a range of dedicated solo departures.
- Free business class upgrades with Emirates, British Airways, Finnair (ex Dublin and Edinburgh), Air China and many more (worth up to £700pp.
- BA World Traveller Plus upgrades (worth up to £600pp)
- Free Vietnam Airlines Premium Economy Upgrades (worth up to £300pp).
- Savings up to £500pp per person across cherry blossom departures through March and April.
- Holidays can be booked with a deposit from £99pp with flexible terms and conditions.
MEET YOU UNDER THE CHERRY BLOSSOMS